We use a high quality voip solution which is both open source
and fully featured. To install and connect to our community server,
please follow the steps below.
- Download the Mumble client from the developers website
- Run the install wizard
- Open mumble and click on "server" in the menu bar
- Click on "connect" under the "server" menu option
- Click on "Add New" at the bottom right of the new window which opened
- Fill out the form as follows:
- For Address fill in "opendebate.club"
- For the port field fill "64738"
- For the Label field fill "Open debate"
- Select the server "Open debate" and click "Connect" at the bottom right of the window
- Hope to see you there!